Thank you for visiting UTHealth Shuttle Services. The Shuttle operates Monday through Friday, from 6:00 am to 8:30 pm (except on university holidays). Any UTHealth student or employee presenting a university ID may ride the UTHealth Shuttle. (MD Anderson students and employees with MD Anderson ID may also ride the UTHealth Shuttle, between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm). The frequency of stops depends on the time of day and the traffic volume within TMC.
For real-time locations of UTHealth Shuttle buses, use our online Shuttle Tracker (computer version or mobile version for Apple and Android), and don't forget to Follow Us on Twitter! You can also call the bus dispatchers at 713-791-6459 to verify shuttle service.
- Cambridge (7900 Cambridge) - near student housing exit gate
- El Paseo (1885 El Paseo) - west of the student housing exit driveway
- Knight Road (7779 Knight Road) - near the corner of Knight and West Road
- REC - in front of the UTHealth Recreation Center
- UCT East (7000 Fannin) - on Fannin, across from University Center Tower
- SON (6905 Bertner) - in front of the School of Nursing
- GSBS (6767 Bertner) - near the 20 mph speed limit sign
- MSB (Ross Sterling) - in the breezeway next to the McGovern Medical School Building, near the stop sign outside the door by the yellow elevators
- SPH (Pressler) - in the bus cutout outside the School of Public Health near the skybridge elevator
- SRB / IMM (1825 Pressler) - in the bus/handicap parking/drop off cutout in front of SRB/IMM
- RPC/SOD (East Road) - in the circle drive between the Behavioral and Biomedical Sciences Building and the School of Dentistry
|Fall & Spring Schedule||Summer Schedule|
|2 buses||6am-7am||2 buses|
|3 buses||6pm-8:30pm||2 buses|
UTHealth employees and students presenting a university ID are also allowed to ride MD Anderson Shuttles between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. See the MD Anderson Shuttle Tracker and the MD Anderson tab above for route information.
Did you forget something on the bus? You can call the bus dispatcher at 713-791-6459 from 5:30am - 9:00pm. They are able to radio the bus drivers to check for lost items. You can also check for lost items by contacting the Auxiliary Enterprises offices in the Rec Center at 713-500-8400 or email email@example.com. If your item cannot be found by the bus dispatcher or Auxiliary Enterprises offices, you may also search UTPD's lost and found database which can be found here.